Support Brittany Furbee’s Culinary Adventures for FREE
If you have an Amazon Prime account and want to support my Twitch channel FOR FREE you’re in luck! Amazon Prime account holders can now subscribe to one Twitch channel per month for free instead of the usual price of $4.99 and all of you have to do is link your two accounts. Twitch is owned by Amazon so you will be able to safety and easily link your two accounts. It wont cost you a dime, but it will help support my stream AND my dreams, what more could you ask for?!
How to Connect Your Twitch Account to Amazon
Connecting your Twitch and Amazon accounts is necessary to unlock Twitch Prime and also to use paid features such bits (cheers). Here’s how to do it.
- Make sure you’re logged in to both your Amazon and Twitch accounts within the same web browser.
- Click on the Connect your Twitch account link on this page here.
- Follow the shown instructions and click the purple Confirm button. Your accounts should now be connected.
How to Claim Your Free Twitch Subscription
The free Twitch subscription is automatically granted to Twitch Prime users as soon as their 30-day free trial ends and they begin paying the monthly fee. There is no free subscription option during the trial period. Once you begin your paid Prime membership, do the following to redeem your free subscription:
- Open a web browser on a computer and navigate to http://www.twitch.tv/bfurb
- In the top-right corner of the screen, or below the video to the right, there is a purple Subscribe button. Click it.
- Once clicked, a small box containing a variety of subscription options should appear.
- Click the Subscribe Free button to begin your free Twitch subscription for this channel.
Unlike paid Twitch subscriptions, the free one does not automatically renew each month. Free subscriptions must be renewed manually.
How to Renew Your Free Twitch Subscription
Since the free Twitch subscriptions don’t automatically renew on their own, you will need to visit your chosen channel in a web browser again and manually re-subscribe every 30 days. The process is identical to the way one would subscribe to a channel for the first time. Your subscription streak will continue as long as the subscription to the same account is renewed within 30 days of its expiration.